Pages

Jan 2, 2011

Nokia 5630 XpressMusic, Philippines

Photobucket
My current phone model
The Nokia5630 XpressMusic is a very decent entertainment cellphone. But nowadays, here in the Philippines, it's almost "discontinued" unit of Nokia. Cell shops have been stopped for selling this amazing cellphone. In my estimation, it runs about almost a year only (June 2009 to July 2010). Most of they are selling today are smart phones and the very expensive touchscreen phones. This phone is my all-around inexpensive gadge. For its cheap price, it has mp3 player, 4GB memory slot, Wi-Fi capability, 3.2 megapixel camera, it supports most of the video and audio codecs, and it's look like a remote control - what a great phone. Sadly, like the stated above, this Nokia unit is hard to find on some cell shops today. But I'm happy that I have this phone and I treat this as a "limited edition".

No comments:

Post a Comment